Do not own a photo album
Store photos digitally ONLY
No Longer Print Photos
Don’t Lose Your Valuable Memories. PRINT & Join The Movement.
We Have Entered the Era of the Photographic Lost Generation We are taking photos more than ever, but they’re nearly all digital files with very few tangible prints being produced. By now we know that digital never means safe, yet millions of memories are currently being entrusted to servers, clouds and phones. The risk could be felt by our entire generation, as we grow up without a printed, photographic record of our lives. The most photographed generation of all time could wind up being the next Lost Generation.
The Need for a Movement It’s not just affecting today’s youth. 42% of people between the ages of 30 and 44 will likely look back and wonder where photos of their childhood, holiday get-togethers, relatives and friends have gone decades from now1, and, reportedly, 67% store their photos solely on a computer or phone. Statistics show that a staggering 53% of consumers have not printed a photo in more than 12 months, 70% don’t have photo albums, and 42% no longer print photos at all. It doesn’t have to be this way. We know that everything from candles, bicycles and vinyl albums have survived the “disruption” caused by technological advancements. We have to remember the value and importance of printed, framed, and mounted photographs in our lives and for the generations after us. Children love to see images of themselves around the house, newlyweds have fond moments when they see their wedding photo on the mantle or walls, and our most beloved pets are sealed in time…all thanks to the power of print.
Together, we can incorporate these images into any space and create an environment that will tell the story of your life. We use high-quality products and printing techniques to ensure that you will have heirloom pieces for years to come.
Why order a PRINT?
- Because your prints are for today, tomorrow and all the tomorrows after that.
- Because prints remind us of what love really feels like.
- Because they’re only young once.
- Because the place to save money is not on the most important purchases.
- Because when there’s a fire, what’s the first thing you grab?
- Because so many photos get lost, or even worse, deleted off of old hard drives.
- Because you can touch and feel your memories.
- Because you put too much work into your family not to show them off!
- Because technology comes and goes.
- Because photography is best enjoyed in print.
- Because a memory stick in a drawer is pointless.
- Because a hard drive doesn’t trigger a smile.
- Because memories are tied to touch.
- Because there’s nothing like sitting down by a fireplace and flipping through the pages of a family album.
- Because your parents and grandparents won’t be around forever.
- Because there are moments you can’t get back, but a print can make you feel them again.